Sunday, November 02, 2014

My favourite month of the year - November!



November, being my favourite month because it's my birthday month! :)

My second favorite month has got to be December because of the festive seasons and preparing to welcome yet another new year.

The last few races of the year are coming up really soon and I'm looking forward. I have not run any marathon since the last Shape Run which was in August. It will be my second time running Great Eastern and also my first time running Standard Chartered (I'll be running alone)! I'm hoping to create a new personal best, but listening to my body is the top most priority.

Organized another 2 housewarming session in October. And till date, we have completed 4 sessions (2 caterings, 1 pizza party, 1 potluck session). There's still 2 groups of friends left and then it will be xmas celebration! Oh well, I do hope we can work out something soon.

November, the big thing will be my birthday celebration. Decide to keep it low and simple this year because I simply love nua-ing at my new place more than anything now. Other than my birthday, I'm looking forward to my buddy's wedding!

In short, his wedding lunch is straight after my GE marathon. I promised him more than half year ago I'll be there for his wedding, and seeing my close buddy getting married meant much to me. So I will go for both the marathon and his wedding. #busydieday

I received news in mid/end october that I might be going overseas for worktrip and the departure date is either earlier or on the day of GE marathon/buddy's wedding. 晴天霹雳!And if everything goes as planned, when I'm back, Derp is off for ICT. Bascially, we will be apart from each other for 1 month. I know going for work trip can be great in the sense everything is covered and you get to see the world, but on the otherhand that period of time I have too much commitments.  #contradicting Okay la, I admit my commitments are never endings.

When I went to collect the racepack for GE run, I was quite down because the queue was damn long and I wasted more than an hour just to queue for it. If I were to miss this marathon, I will really #emodieme.

To cut the story short, in the end I'm not going for the work trip. I can go for my GE run and buddy wedding and of cause accompany Derp till he's off for ICT while I head back to my old place for a few days.

I've started drafting blog posts regarding my air-fryer experience and I do hope it will be up soon despite my busy November schedule.

2nd last month of the year, let's go! It's going to be awesome :)

No comments :

Post a Comment