Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Petite Bakehouse

Yay to the opening of the new bakery shop in the neighborhood :) Though I'm still waiting for the coffee shop to be opened, but it's good enough that the clinic and bakery shop opened as of now. 

Petite Bakehouse was having their soft launch on the 10th and 11th October. It's a Friday and Saturday. 

Derp and I dropped by on the Saturday, 11th October. As they opened from 10am-6pm for their soft launch days, it's a little too rush for me to reach there after work on Friday. 


I do love the exterior of it because it looked really atas. It's definitely a new concept of bakery below a HDB block. 

We went in and found out that they were having 1 for 1 promotion. Hence, we bought some of their cakes to try. 

Here are some of the cakes that were sold on the soft launch day..




Petite size Cupcake. We bought 4 of these since it's 1 for 1. 



Desserts cup which they all it 'shot' 


The organic cookies area. :) All their cookies are egg-free if i'm not wrong.


Took this #OOTD with the shop front and looking happy with my buys. They pack it up really nicely in the box for you. Really very atas!

So this is what we bought...


Petite Cheescake and Banana Chocolate Cupcakes 

And the best buy of the day are these very beautiful looking rainbow cakes. 


My eyes were attracted to this cakes from the moment I stepped in and when I know they were having 1 for 1 promotion, these were the first thing I told them to pack it up for me haha! There were only 2 of such rainbow cakes left so it seems like a popular choice.

They were going at 6 bucks for one so that day it was 6 bucks for 2 of these pretty cakes :) Though after eating this I feel it's #fatdieus, but on normal days we won't purposely buy such cakes and indulge in it because it's really not cheap without the promotion. It's a luxury food! 

This rainbow cake doesn't taste as sweet as I thought it will be and to my surprise there were actually  M and M chocolates hidden in it. :) A very sweet surprise from them and that definitely brightens up my day.

You can visit their website for more information and I believe they are the first unique bakery around in the neigbourhood. So if you are staying nearby or heading to the SRC, you can drop by to take a look. I'm glad to find out that they do customization for events like birthday parties/baby showers and etc.

So if you are looking for something unique for your love ones's birthday/events, you can actually get it here. It's really convenient for me though it's not a bakery which I will drop by very often. I do admire their entrepreneurship for opening it just below my block. :)

Petite Bakehouse's Bakeshop
Block 326A Anchorvale Road
#01-258 Singapore 541326
Hotline: +65 6702-3844

Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday - 8am-12pm, 4pm-8pm
Saturday - 12pm-8pm
CLOSED on Sunday & Public Holidays

No comments :

Post a Comment