Friday, October 17, 2014

Buffet Lunch @ Plaza Brasserie (Park Royal @ Beach Road)

A few Saturdays back, Derp's uncle treated us to buffet lunch @ Plaza Brasserie to catch up over a lunch session. It's my 2nd buffet in a month. Seriously, #fatdieme

Plaza Brasserie is located Park Royal @ Beach Road. It was our first time going to Park Royal @ Beach Road and never did I know that it's actually near Nicoll Highway until I googled it. 

Derp and I have only been to that area during our marathons and just recently, Derp accompanied me to that area for Shape Run

We roughly know the hotel is of a walking distance from Nicoll Highway MRT and when we walked till The Concourse, we have no idea how to  continue walking from there. We resort to using google map app on our phone and then we figured our way there.


#OOTD - The Velvet Dolls's Ship Ahoy Sarilorette Dress. The prints of the dress is really cute and the cutting of the dress is really flattering. Review of the dress is up here

We were greeted with a wide array of food when we entered the place. The variety of food at Plaza Brasserie's buffet lunch is reasonable and it has pretty much what you would expect from other buffet places.

Because it was too early for me to eat cooked food, I had the salad and sashimi first before I slowly proceed to eat other food. 

Some pictures of the food they served..


No idea why but the dessert were placed pretty much near to where all the diners were.


Bread and different types of butter and cheese. 


More desserts.


The salad station.



Various dressing and toppings. 


They serve very fresh seafood and when I took this photo, the Jap cuisine's section was not 'operating' yet. The chef was still prepping and cutting the sashimi. 

At the very least, they cater a chef for distributing sashimi to the dinners. They have a few types of sashimi (different parts of the salmon) hence you have to let the chef know which 'part' you want and they will slice it on the spot and put on a plate for you. 

I personally prefer such system so that you need not 'camp' and wait for the sashimi to be refill and less than 5 minutes, no more sashimi again! That's quite frustrating at times. 


Fresh prawns which I didn't took any. I was too lazy to pluck it.


Some appetizer and the sandwich was the one that kept me full and something which is suitable to eat for my first meal of the day. 


The various kueys that they serve. Something decent to eat too early in the day.


The cooked food which I didn't really had much too. 

We also had crepe which was cooked on the spot by the chef. Very yummy and we top it up with Hershey's chocolate sauce. I thought I took a picture but I couldn't find it when I scan through my photo gallery.

Plaza Brasserie offers a nice and quiet environment for gathering with family/friends on the weekends. The service is good and they clear your plates/refill your water fast. There wasn't much people for their weekend lunch, hence you can sit there for as long as you like.

I will highly recommend this place for big group gathering or a couple date over the weekend :) It beats having to squeeze with the crowd at town area.

Plaza Brasserie
PARKROYAL on Beach Road
7500 Beach Road, Level One
Tel: +65 6505 5710
Daily: 6pm – 10.30pm

No comments :

Post a Comment