Friday, April 10, 2015

AONE Claypot House @ Jurong Point

I've once blogged about AONE Claypot House @ Jurong Point 2 years ago when it was just opened. 

Just lately, I went back to dine in there with my mum for our usual Friday dinner date. Decide to blog about them again because their menu has change from the first time I've dined in there. (p/s: that includes the price too!lol) 


They do still have their famous claypot frog leg porridge and etc but we decide to go for something else instead.


We ordered the Claypot Luffa with Prawns and Beancurd

$16.90 for this Claypot Luffa with Prawns and Beancurd.

Though the price is quite steep, they are really generous with the ingredients they used. It was actually a little too much for my mum and me.


We also ordered the "Chai Po" Omelette

I realised that I've also ordered this dish when I went there the very first time and it only costs $5-$6 back then! Sad to say, the price has almost doubled over the years. 


The "Chai Po" Omelette

Pardon for the 'incomplete' picture as both my mum and me has each took a mouth before I take the photo lol! 

A meal like this simply costs us $40++ for just the 2 of us. I find the standard is pretty much the same as compared to when I first eat it few years back. But the price of the items in the menu has definitely gone up quite a lot over the years. Doubt I will be going back there for any meals anymore due to the steep pricing this days. 

A One Claypot House
#03-09/11 Jurong Point

No comments :

Post a Comment