Thursday, April 23, 2015

Gathering with the Uni Buddies!

I finally invited my buddies over to my new place after so many months of moving in. It's nearly a year after I move in very soon. We still have some friends who have yet to visit our place yet hahah! 

The last time I met them has got to be at Guo Liang's wedding. I still remember rushing down to his wedding after a 10km race last November!

We wanted to meet up sometime after Guo Liang's wedding but never had the chance to. We finally found a common time and so we had a simple lunch affair at my place with Canadian pizzas. I airfried wings and nuggets for them too since they were all guys and I reckon they might not feel full enough.

The guys bought bubble tea for us :) as it was a really hot afternoon!  

We had a good time catching up with each other over lunch at my place. After lunch, we decided to play with the Go Pro camera.

Darwis brought his GoPro camera along hence we had a good time 'playing' with it. Makes me feel so tempted to get one too. The camera is sooooo small yet the resolution of the photos is really good and able to capture my whole house due to it's wide angle.


Test shot and it simply capture my whole living room. lol

Some #welfie shots..







Pardon for what's on the tv! And this has become our new whatsapp group icon lol. No idea why we pose till like that but I suppose trying to capture the whole house in the photo.

Hope to meet up with them soon but I think it will be during Guo Liang's housewarming since he's getting his keys in few months time. Looking forward to "house hopping"

No comments :

Post a Comment