Thursday, September 03, 2015

Last Quarter of 2015!

Here we go again, entering the last quarter of the year. Time flies when you get older and older. #sadtruth 

Last quarter of 2015 will be the most exciting months in 2015 because the wedding is getting nearer and nearer :S We are pretty much on the track (I hope) and taking things slowly and easy. Did I mention we have settled our honeymoon? :) The air tickets is confirmed hehe! Looking forward to the trip more than anything else!  

Because the big day is getting nearer, the #eatclean project has started somehow. Time to reduce the overall fat percentage in my body and that will means no junk/fast food. *cross fingers* And definitely no cutting of the time spend on working out but instead I should increase it. 

I've also placed the blender (housewarming gift from the girls) in my kitchen and have been using it diligently. Up till date, I've only explore fruits like grapes, blueberries and strawberries. Because all these fruits are easier to prepare compare to apples and oranges. 

Hereby presenting to you the first smoothie I've made :) 


Having my grape, blueberry and strawberry smoothie while watching my favourite korean tv drama (2nd time) on TV. 


Another clearer shot of it of my smoothie on another day. Feels really refreshing to drink this when weather is kind of humid these days.

I've only blogged half way about the recent BKK trip. Will be back to update really soon again :) And perhaps some wedding updates if I've the time for it. Time is running out and it's gonna be busy months ahead. 

Anyway, it's the last lap of 2015 so make the full use of it if you have not done so! 

No comments :

Post a Comment