Saturday, December 12, 2015

Brunch @ Arbite

And so the wedding is finally over! It will probably take me sometime before I update this space about it but I promise I'll do it soon :) I got so much to write about it and I've more time now #byright but hopefully I don't procrastinate too long.

I met up with highness over brunch to pass her the wedding invite! She's probably the first few I met up to pass the invites though.Despite the need to start dieting for my wedding, I reckon there's still a need to meet up with friends for catching up and have some good food! If not it will be so depressing.  

We decide to stick to north east area for brunch so we went to Arbite which is located at Serangoon Garden (very near to chomp chomp). The rating for their brunch is pretty good so we give it a try.




You got to climb some stairs before reaching the cafe. 


The food menu 


The drinks menu



It's a small cosy cafe and thankfully highness has made a reservation so we got our seats pretty fast.

They pay attention to all their customers so much so that they provide us with this bag hooks to hang our bags :) Very thoughtful of them to do that so I give them 10/10 for their servive!



Having my caffeine fix by ordering their ice latte (if i never remember wrongly) 


Both of us ordered their Arbite Breakfast ($17)

Even though the Arbite Breakfast costs $17, it's really very good and value for money. The portion is huge and not forgetting there's a extensive range of food on that 1 plate. All you ever crave for in a brunch can be found in the Arbite Breakfast. Their food are very yummy too! 


#onthetable 


Our side dish - Salted Egg Yolk Fries ($8)

We went ahead with Salted Egg Yolk Fries so as to try something different from Truffle fries. No regrets because it's not bad but I'm still a truffle fan.



Before tucking in our food..

Anyway, we had a very filling lunch at Arbite. We can't finish our food even though we only had our mains and fries to share. I didn't eat anything else all the way till it's dinner time so I will say it's worth it despite it being on the pricey side.

I'll definitely go back there in time to come for another brunch or perhaps dinner.

Arbite
66A Serangoon Garden Way 
S555962 
(Above Guardian Pharmacy)

Ending this post with a #welfie of us while waiting to ta bao Durian Mousse from Dessert Bowl :)  



Do try the Durian Mousse if you are around that area because it's worth all the calories! 

No comments :

Post a Comment