Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dinner @ Watami Japanese Restaurant, Dessert @ Ice Lab

December is meant for meeting and catching up with friends before the year ends. 

On my previous post, I met up with Sharon for lunch and in less than a week, I met up with Li Hua for dinner. Just in time to make it before 2016 ends. December is definitely a month of feasting! 

The last time we met was before we got our driving license (yup was struggling with it back then) and ever since then we didn't meet up with each other only until the end of the year. 

No solid plans on where to have our dinner so we walked around Ion Orchard and decide to dine in at Watami Japanese Restaurant. It have been ages since I last ate there though. 

Didn't took much photos but this is what I had at Watami Japanese Restaurant. :) 


Can't really remember the name of the dish but it was grilled pork on top of rice. I must admit the pork is not easy to chew and I have a hard time biting it. Will not order this if I ever go back there again for meals. 

 Watami Japanese Restaurant
ION Orchard #B3-23
2 Orchard Turn
Singapore 238801

We head to Ice Lab for round 2 as I was obviously not happy with my meal earlier on. Our original plan was to eat to the DOTS cafe (Dal Komm Coffee) but it was getting late so we change our plan and went to Ice Lab instead. Totally no worries because Ice Lab operating hours are way past midnight :)  

Not my first time there, probably the 2nd or 3rd and the place is still crowded as ever. Seems like the hype never goes down at all probably because of it's strategic location. 


So crowded even though it was already late night..



We ordered the Chocolate Bingsu for sharing. It does look like milo hor? haha! 


Since we are seated 'infront' of the bear, shall not waste the chance and took advantage of the situation to take photos haha! 


My dinner date that night..


A #welfie nicely taken with the iconic bear at the background :) 

More than a decade of friendship! I still remember clearly how we know each other even before year 1 of our poly started haha. So she's counted as the first few friend of my poly life back then as I have zero friends going to the same school as me. Good old days indeed. 

This marks the last post of 2016 happenings. Shall start typing on 2017 soon! 

Ice Lab
Orchard Shopping Centre, 321 Orchard Road #01-01/02, Singapore 238866 (Somerset MRT)
Opening Hours: 1:30pm – 1am (Mon-Thu), 10am – 1am (Fri-Sun)

1 comment :

  1. It looks good place to go out with family, I am going to keep this post and will be visiting this place with my family next week for family re-union. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete