Thursday, May 25, 2017

Welcoming 2017 :)

On the first day of 2017, we decide to kick start our year with a hearty brunch. Back to one of my favorite place for brunch and it's near our hood :) 

Not my first time there but probably the third time to Whisk & Paddle. You can read about my previous experience here.


Matcha Latte - $6.50

Seems like they have jumped in the bandwagon of #everythingmatcha because I don't remember seeing it during my previous trips there.

Anyway, this has got to be the most pretty Match Latte I've ever drank! Taste very yummy too :)


Whisk Breakfast Pan - $19.80

A #flatlay of our brunch :) And yes, we ordered the exact same mains haha! Our taste buds are pretty similar at times and we would both rather settle for comfort food than to risk having something that is new and might not taste as good. We can be boring just like that haha! 

Whisk & Paddle
Address: 10 Tebing Lane, #01-01, Singapore 828836
Phone: +65 6242 4617
Fax: +65 6242 4634



The first #welfie of 2017
May 2017 be a better year than 2016 for us. And come to think of it, we are almost into the 2nd quarter of 2017. I won't say it have been a smooth first half of 2017, but I definitely hope the 2nd half of 2017 will be a better one.

If one has not start on his/her resolution, do remember there's still half year to go! Never too late to start on them right now :) 

1 comment :

  1. Hello Jing, everything about your blog is so calm and beautiful. Whisk's menu looks tempting, and I am sure, delicious too. Looking forward to more of healthy 2017.

    ReplyDelete