Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Chops Grill & Sides @ Ang Mo Kio

A quick and short update about this western food eatery in the heartland mall area where I had lunch with my colleagues not long ago. 

It's located near to our workplace hence we decides to give it a try after reading the reviews online.

The eatery is none other than Chops Grill & Sides @ Ang Mo Kio.


The menu...


And so we are here for the Chops! XXL Platter

Basically, the XXL platter comes with 10 side dishes and all the different types of meat and it cost us $59.90.


All the different kinds of meat. 1 of the meat went OOS so they gave us 2 of the same type then.


The 10 types of side dish

Actually, I do came to realize the way they presented their food makes it unappealing at all. 


A much better looking presentation of the food

The portion may look huge in the photo but in my own opinion, the platter is best shared with 4 person instead of the recommended 6-8 person. 

The 6 of us (3 man and 3 ladies) shared the platter and I personally felt that the guys did not feel full after eating this though. I myself find the portion just nice too and definitely not to the extend of 'too much'. 

The quality and taste of the food is somewhat comparable to Astons or other western stalls around but what makes it unique will be the idea of having this platter to let consumers try the various types of food offered by them :)  

That's all about my review about Chops Grill & Sides! It will definitely be in my option for affordable western food when I'm in that vicinity. 

Chops Grill & Sides @ Ang Mo Kio
727 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, Singapore 560727

No comments :

Post a Comment