Sunday, November 26, 2006

*beware..very maple post*


morning woke up..packed a bit or room while waiting for boy to come...so much things to pack and throw..dotz..throw so much le..still got a lot..zzz..as one person grows up..her taste changes..last time always wan to keep..now everything wan to throw..see a lot of things very zzz..*kana influenced by my boy*..

boy came..then we started packing..pack so long only managed to pack..2 portion..still got many things..my that table still full of..books..><..i haven clear cupboard for those things lah..yeah..and my pig things le...

i think i change the pail of water for N times man..very fast dirty and black le the water..zz..went to zakum in the noon..wth..wait for pple to form party..damn long lah..boy using his character and my com to go zakum..his laptop..cmi..my com more zai..but i find it still sux..but can zak can le..dun hiam so much..great to see him zak for the 1st time..cuz i tried it before le..=))..so i fall asleep while waiting for it to start..1 hour then start..-_-"..

this time zakum party....ermm..better than my 1st experience seriously..that time more lag..this time not so..this time got duckricez..err if your dunno who..go maple web see ranking and search ba..LOLX..is..my boy's cousin lah..lolx..then i see what they talk very funny..haha..tml go again must jio him le..zakum really is test..your com how steady and..how fast u react lor..-_-"..

we give up at the main body..cuz of the lack of pple..so just left..yeah..anyway took some pictures..while my boy is zakum-ing..cuz i relaxing..haha..even though i sitting beside worry for him..i worry my com might cok up too..zz...yeah..
my zai computer..:P..
boy playing..lolx..
i showed him those pictures..he say he seems like he whack till very sianz..LOLX..
i dunno why those screenshots i took..all gone..i dunno y..T_T..was complaning to wen qian just now..T_T..sadden..i took a lot lah..sad sia..when my boy went home..which was quite late..cuz of zakum..went to find royalclaw(if dunno him..go ranking see) and tell him what happen when in zak..haa..thanks for the tips..and he say wanna tell mi one big secret..then..he say call mi..i was shocked lah..he told mi he playing dunno what sai game..cannot type..i say orh..then he call mi lah..wah 1st time..after knowing him 2 years..hear his voice..my didi wor..=))..but anyway
thanks for telling mi tat..but we are..just too tired to go for 2nd round..mentally..yeah..


thanks mrslayer(dunno him check ranking too..once top crusader).. for his tips too..=))..and his experience in it..y not one day jio them all go get zak helm for mi and my boy??:X:X:X:X..haha..kz..go maple settle some stuff..tml is another zak day..i wan get the helmet for my boy lah..=)))..bb all..

No comments :

Post a Comment