Saturday, November 04, 2006

finally i'm 18...the youngest in class...victor that si tz still call mi small girl yesterday...even thought i am a SGN..but still he is still a tz..:X..

firstly..i shall thanks my class..for celebrating my birthday yesterday in Fc3...your prepared 6 presents for mi..LOLX..first is the cake..=)))..anyway i bring home to eat lah before i go out..is nice..=))...

thats wen qian's sexy hand..to prevent the candle from blowing out..cuz it blow out many times sia before i get a chance to blow it..

second present..your know i am sick for many many days..your bought this for mi..herbal tea..=))))...

and i know wilson and shir quarrelled over which herbal tea to buy..lolx..anyway sweet of your...one wan the bitter one..cuz is more effective..another one wan the sweeter one cuz scare i cannot ta han..but anyway..bitter or sweet..i drink le still sweet in my heart..and your did something..which my boy never done before for mi..=)))..

thirdly...your know that cuz of financial crisis..so my birthday is just go his house to celebrate..your bought this for mi to bring over to share with my boy..=))


and i've finished it all le..=))))..haha..the puca hor..manda was still eating on monday's oop lesson..and i cannot eat cuz i sick..LOLX...anyway the 16% really is..fake de..LOLX..u was complaining to mi on monday..lolx..

fourthly..my favourite PIG STUFFS..LOLX~~~...can see is get by wen qian..haha..somehow y her house there sell so many my favourite pig stuffs..lolx..

=))..anyway is many pig's stationary inside....and also a shower cap..LOLX..

this is the picture of everything inside..=)))..i never see those liquid paper and the pen design before..and of cuz the shower cap..LOLX..

fifthly..a swarovski neckalance..sure is get by manda..cuz she's working there..anyway is she wrap de wor..not bad sia..lolx..is dark pink..manda say is just come de....ya..she got a light pink de..got time wear together kz??=))..

lastly...they give mi..20 dollars CASH..haha..cuz they know i no money to celebrate..yeap..20 dollars cash..lolx..

secondly i will thanks my boy..=))..for everything..for spending ermm..more than 24 hours with mi..lolx...and the present..=))..

here's the picture of the presents he gave mi..=))..

my ultraman cake..(i haven eat it yet..LOLX..its my breakfast tml..lolx..)

tats mi..and my cake..on 12am of my birthday..=)))..thanks for the birthday song..=)))..


the pig bag..LOLX..we saw someone taking it today..a dark pink de..haha..and the person is not young kz..the pig pencil case..=))..the 1GB mini SD memory card for my new phone..=)))..and the one i like the most..the card..the picture means a lot to mi..haha..=))..u know i know..=)..

we just had a simple celebration..went to eat at seoul garden..now i am still very very full..zz...haha..cuz..when we reach tamp interchange..his youngest brother called..need the key to go home..so he took bus back again..yesh i've got an idea then..i went into tampiness mall to walk myself..yeah..many things..i didn't really walk tamp mall before..saw the adidas watch shir wants..lolx..65 dollars..=))...haha sms-ed her to tell her that..

and..i did one stun move..i bought one slippers for my boy..=)))))..yeah..comapred to my red trial slippers..he's quality is much better..yeah..bought from OP...cuz today he dun have a slipper to wear go out..have to change into jeans..and wear covered shoes to go out..so zz..glad that he likes the slippers..=)))..and it fits in well..yeah..=)))..

had seoul garden..and thats the picture taken..=)))..=)

as for now..here comes the list of pple i wanna thanks..

thanks my boy for spending my birthday with mi..i dun need any complicated and grand celebration..=)..just u by my side is enough..=)..

thanks DBE/2A/22...shirley,kian and wilson,clair for their sms wishes..manda,victor and zai qian wished mi on MSN..li hua in my blog..lolx..shezhiyan and wen qian dropped mi a testi..so sweet of your..=)))..

thanks my seconday sch buddies..esther and vanesssa..esther must jia you for A levels kz..=))..all the best..meet up soon..and nana arh~~..sorry arh no listen your call..was bathing..lolx..even though u are busy with your dragon boat..and u still remember my birthday..thanks..=))..

thanks mentoring pple..especially the main com for the celebration and those who sms-ed mi to wish mi happy birthday..=))..and also lan nee,poh loo and xin rong..my death eaters members..and sorry to lan nee for not turn up for your birthday celebration..

thanks sophia,mabel for the present and card..and thanks sop for telling mi where OP is located in tamp mall..lolx..thanks jol and jing ting for your wishes..=)..

thanks highness for the testimonial..and wishing mi in my tag board..=))..and also hui lin..=))

thanks my ex-sec sch friends like san dong and my junior jing fang..surprise that she remember my birthday..all the best for her O levels..=))..

thanks kelvin for your wishes..and lastly..thanks all who i've forgotten..i think i've not forgotten anyone..lolx..sorry if i've forgotten u..

night all...is a memorable 18th birthday..=))..

No comments :

Post a Comment