Friday, February 09, 2007

yesterday did nth much..youtube..maple..tyring to hunt the V day rose..but the white and blue rose are damn hard to hunt lah..watch youtube till fall asleep..zz..-_-"..cuz i was lying on the bed..haha too comfortable..

woken up by one sms..my boy lost his wallet..poor boy..must be feeling very lost at that time..and i dunno what to do to help him..and it contains lots of money inisde lah..zz..and the way he lost it is a very lu way lah..dun wish to elaborate..

feeling vexed..i went down for a jog..very very long no jog le..HAHA..ever since that time went gym with them..but jogging on that machine is totally different from on land..on land is much more tiring actually..after a jog..my mind becomes more clearer le..think this sunday i'm going again..this sunday i'm busy..decide to dye my hair..=)))..haha..go down to my attachment there to take a look..my boy has something on is alright..=))..i just take my hp,wallet and mp3 to pei mi all along ba..and maybe deathnote comic..lolx..have been hana kimi-ing like no one business..heex..

today went to bugis alone first..haha..yup..cuz i dun wan when my boy come to join mi then i start to see the clothes..when he came i already got 2 tops..1 mini skirt one shorts le..one belt too..HAHA..gosh very sinful~~..today is like spend like no one business..but feel very shiok after tat..then he came..bought my heels and a bag..yeah...i'm ready for CNY~..so sinful after buying so many stuff lah..=X..

went to soup spoon at city hall with my boy..yeah ate till very full..then send mi home..accidentally my specs..duno how like kana whack..then i wear le very uncomfortable..so quickly went to jp to have it adjust back..so now is fine le..specs are just so ma fan..zzz..if it breaks one day guess i am converting to contact lens lor..

kz night all..i'm checking how to go to my ATOTECH SEA PTE LTD now..haha..recapping..lolx..bb all~..tml meeting the sub com lor..

No comments :

Post a Comment