Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hehe.do your missed my blog song?

went back sch for fyp today as usual.saw kian and shezhiyan at fc3 and joined them for lunch.they say my new hair style look like jellyfish.on way home i can feel the bottom part of my hair fly only when wind blow it.lolx.the top part still remain.haha!jelly fish~but anyway very fast grow back de.

still haven decide tml do what things yet.lab is closed.can rest at home.wanted to maple but no mood.maybe i shall camp beside my shop and do fyp then.hehe.night maybe go down tamp ba.oh i'm very sure i really forgot that results are out tml only until i read shir's blog then i realise:"oh ya tml results release liao."zzz!

i rather forgot all about it then keep thinking.waste my brain cells and paranoid for nth.haha.

nth much to blog le.night all.=).below are pictures from last thursday outing with esther.

before going out..

on the cab to bugis.

new shades but not mine.


No comments :

Post a Comment