Monday, September 24, 2007

on the last day of my 4 weeks holidays i'm stucked with my fyp.

S.T.U.C.K.E.D

qian came my house on friday when we suppose to meet in school in the noon.she ran away from her scholarship talk during the break.for the whole noon we researched on the text to speech programme to use for fyp.finding a suitable one.some of their voices really cannot make it.or will scare away the kids.we played doraemon and maple.=X.and she login less than 10 mins die le.-_-'.cuz not used to my keyboard ba.

left my house around 5pm before that was watching da xiao ai chi.we went to took train together.she went home and i went down tampiness to meet sop,bel and my boy.i reached there early and waited quite sometime before they come.><.my boy went home after work cuz he forgot to bring money out.

we went subway to have dinner at around 7pm.the subway there very quiet de.but they say normally a lot of pple de.did some catching up with one another before we left to go in tampiness mall to accompany sop and bel to get some stuff.

oh i remember few days back i went jp to settle some stuff right?hehe that was to buy sophia present.


bought her one top from pepper and put into a box with a card.

=).

reached home around 10 plus that day and watched dead silence with my boy.even though watched the 2nd time but still get scared at some parts.hee.cheong-ed flame of recca that night and also on sat.

got to go prepare for piano lessons.and my whole head is thinking of how to solve one part of my FYP.-_-'.

No comments :

Post a Comment