Tuesday, September 04, 2007

so sad so sad now..=(..

gonna blogged and read ikea magazine and off to bed~

went back sch today to do fyp.somehow it feels like i'm back to my attachment days whereby i face the com whole day till 5:30.><.and today is my boy first day of attachment.somehow reminds mi of my attachment days.but anyway i'm meeting brenda soon.owe her a treat to andersons?-_-'.since when i owe her a treat.i really forgot.lolx.sure is anyhow say de.lolx.

went jp to find something after school.almost type after work.-_-".but i didn't find what i want to buy for my boy end up find many things i want.-_-".i didn't realise i was missing my boy so much until i walked to the stall that sell tako balls.i rememberd he told mi he wan to eat then i say i was too full to eat anything end up we didn't buy.and i think he really crave for it. wanted to buy that to eat cuz i was very very hungry at that time even though is dinner time.but i know my dinner will be home at 9pm.if i dun eat something i will faint.-_-".

oh well got used to it, will see my boy soon.

i bought pancake instead and ate it on my way home.

now teaching my boy how to do logbook.lolx.tml waking up at 6am.been wanting to do that since yesterday but cuz i'm just too tired to wake up.lolx.tml is a MUST.i hope i can.after that can run to school.lolx.

anyway JP's gio become very very beautiful and high class.-_-".make mi chwa tio.really is shocked.-_-".feels like some shop in taka okay.okay maybe not so kua zhang.but maybe vivo.very vivo like now.-_-".night all.oh and can't believe when i reached home and went in maple, first thing i said to a lot of pple was 'i missed mapling'.

still so sad.=(.

No comments :

Post a Comment