Sunday, November 02, 2008

I really made a right choice to go bugis to pray on friday even though i carried something very heavy there. collected the exam goodie bag after comp com that day. inside got a very big bottle of dove shampoo. -_-". damn heavy la.

waited at clementi for li hua. was listening to don and drey on the serious world on 98.7fm. sad that it was their last show.=(. next monday another ang moh guy is taking over. wonder who is it. i'm always listening to their show for months i guess. especially this whole week. wed i reached home early to mug all the way. thur i reached home even earlier which is 11:30am only. lol. slept a few hours and mug all the way also. no life!

sometimes u realise u really put in a lot of effort but luck still plays a role. therefore decide to go pray. lol. as usual went guang yin temple, pray, make donation and we bought dinner and went home le. but i was thirsty so got some sugar cane juice to drink. was tring to finish everything before tapping in la..so we walk around the pasar malam at there..looking at those hello kitty stuff..then saw this keyboard duster..hee..i bought a samsoon pig one..li hua bought a keroppi one..and we got 1 for shirley too!!!..a hello kitty one..=)..

went home and mug again..boy booked out that night too..asked him to go home rest and do his stuff..

so sat come..damn i was so kan cheong the whole day..-_-'..never been so stress up for any exam..okay other than those practical exam which require mi to play the pieces..but this time was theory..cab down to MDIS uni campus at queenstown..i reached early..still thinking maybe i need to find the venue when i go in..but actually is very near to the entrance.everyone was sitting at the canteen mugging the book which i has also..

listen some music and calm myself down..and flip through my stuff..still remember the days my mum use to bring mi for theory exam..but defintely not now..my exam last for 3 hours now..dun even wich to ask my boy to come send mi in and wait for mi outside..cuz i can't guarantee i will finish the paper earlier..

anyway the reason i go bugis pray other than pray for my sch exams..also is cuz..i dun wanna get S paper for my piano exam..got 4 type..A,B,C,S..and i tried the pass year paper..is proven and also said by my teacher S paper is the HARDEST among the 4 paper..meaning within any grade..they set 4 papers..so that people won't copy also la..BUT IS A VERY UNFAIR SYSTEM..all the papers are of different standard la..even though is meant for that grade..i went to look at my certs for my theory exam..i realise I ALWAYS GET S PAPER!!!!! dunno why i so suay..i even told my teacher if this time i get S paper..i can dun need take le..cuz sure fail..can next year take again le..-_-"..i can go back to my music sch for another 3 months..lol..my teacher told mi something lame also..Give mi S paper cuz..S for Singapore what..zz!

so when is time to go up..faster pack my stuff..went up..saw the seating arrangement..damn i was in the front..lolx..the very first table..anyway is hard to copy..cuz the one sitting next to mi..1 taking grade 7..1 take grade 6..-_-'..BUT the first thing i sit down was to look at my paper..straightaway i SMILED! cuz it was a C paper!!!! at that point of time i really wan to thanks all the god that i pray the day before la..I got a S paper for my grade 7 theory..even the teachers themsevles say is harder than grade 8 paper..thats what i mean by damn suay..

All my hard work paid off..=)..it really paid off..the travelling time to bukit timah for extra lessons..the 2 afternoon mugging for it..even mug till 2am for it i remember..I did not face much difficulties in answering the qn..mostly i can do..maybe can get a Merit cert..but still..i'm happy with a pass!! hardly any grade 8 student get a merit..dun even say a distinction..and many of them flunk..very normal..anyway finally over!!.. can get some student to teach after this le..lol..provided i'm free..

i'll really miss my teacher..T_T..she called mi this morning to ask mi hows the exam..so i told her about those qn..mostly got come out in past year paper..and i did it before..i will miss drawing bean sprouts i guess..shall get her something when i go back to collect my cert and result slip ba..anyway she'll inform mi once the results are out..hee..

and i can finally concentrate properly on my physics test and the exams!!..

thanks li hua for pei-ing mi go down..dun worry u'll get your hi-fi set soon..haha..and hopefully what we pray come true la..=)..

shall blog about my birthday celebration tml or maybe after tue..2 more days to 20..><..gtg mug again..

jia you for you IPPT tml..just try your best..=)..

No comments :

Post a Comment