Monday, February 08, 2010

i had a funny sms conversation with prof liang.

cuz i kinda lost at work. okay not really lost. is regarding my project stuffs. just cuz supervisor never limit what i wan to use and that become a big problem for me! in school we are being ASKED to use the specific way of doing it. But now, i got to think out of the box. so i can conclude uni students got to be more flexible!!

i can only be flexible at art la. those who are close to me know y. i can just paint with whatever colour i want without any reasons. lol.

anyway the sms goes like this..

Me: "i think i calling u tonight to talk cock. got some questions to ask u"
Prof Liang:" tonight huh..okok..think i dun go pt le.."
Me:" "HUH?? cuz of me dun go pt?? no need so serious..cuz i only got few qns.."
Prof Liang: "no la..i just lazy to go.."

scare the hell out of me. LOL. i feel so guilty cuz really nth serious. is just some noob qn which i dun dare as my supervisor. -_-".

another person i can ask is miss judy. as her close friend, her memory cannot make it. she will tell me she need to flip her book etc. LOL. -_-". even though she'll tell mi jiu zhe yang lor..but i really miss that sentence from her. lol. to be exact i miss the crazy and fun times we had in school.

thinking what to get for boy for v day. he already paid for my $5XX package from citibella. so now he got no worries! zz!

No comments :

Post a Comment