Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"There's no right or no wrong in whichever steps you take to do this project, as long as you're able to justify it."

this sentence have been in my head since day 1 of attachment till now! will most probably be with me throughout my life. haha! in school we are taught do this way is correct, do that way not correct but we have no idea y that way is wrong!

my supervisor dun tell mi which is correct which is wrong. I must say i learn a lot as a software engineer even though is like the 7th week. He taught me a lot that is out of the book. or even if in the book but i never use before. not bad ba i believe all this stuffs i learn is good for my FYP. i'm sure.

anyway next monday 5 new comers is coming in. woo~ i guess another 2 guys will be joining us for lunch. haha! next friday is off day cuz we're going back to school~ xlb buffet after that. long weekend next weekend. haha!

this weekend i'm atending a flea market to sell my stuffs! boy is helping me out. haha! *praying for good sales*. okay night! =).

i guess i'll miss my life now once i'm back to being a student.first time enjoying cny without tutorials + online lectures and etc. the feeling is so so good~.no worries of make up lesson and etc and you're paid for your public holidays lor. lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment