Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 more to go! Good bye com print. i dun wanna see u again.

Left Multimedia and the stupid web design.

I'm declaring myself holiday on 20th and not wait till 23rd.

I'm going out straight after 20th paper to enjoy myself! hoho. take a break 21st then start studying for 23rd open book paper.

Just back from com print paper + carl's junior lunch with roc, hendi and darwis. damn full lor. is a good thing that 2 of us share 1 combo. The fries we gave darwis eat the most cuz he's too skinny. Hendi was saying eat 1 fries got to run 100M extra to burn it off. -__-".

Anyway, we were discussing about the xmas gift exchange then realise darwis and me got the same person. Wah chui. Like that means i miss out someone name that time lor. so mass SMS to those i dunno who they are giving to..

And i went to work a formulae out..actually no la..just write down who's giving to who and see who end up never receive present..Phew..finally solve the puzzle..lolol..

Of cuz now i know who giving me the xmas present le la. LOL. I got the tendency to tell him what i wan.

I'm looking for..




Photobucket

Cute right? whahahaha! Actually if the person not giving me this i also going to get it myself la. I realise i got too many things to record down. -_-". Especially this coming january! even though is holidays, everyday very busy!!

HK Trip, USS, Meet up with esther they all..they book me 3-4 days le..They wanna go JB, they wanna go ECP cycling..and not forgetting esther's and nana's birthday in january.. FYP..And JB with li hua. I got things to get again. lol.

Photobucket

See inside all this small boxes i will write down what i have for the day! hehe! Like birthday i can record down on this book so that i will remind myself to wish that person happy birthday! And for my HK trip i confirm mark down the 4 days BIG BIG!!

Okay time to study Multimedia.

After MM paper i'm going for movie marathon! lol. This is to replace what i've lost for the past few months. My last movie in the theatre was.. erm..megamind. lol. wth.

Last but not least, Happy birthday to my dearest bf! =))). Its over already actually is yesterday dec 17th. lol.

Its gonna be a damn busy january.

No comments :

Post a Comment