Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Eve!!

Summary of 2010..

Actually is a super simple year though..

First half of the year i'm working(attachment)..

It was holidays + speical semester later on..that period of time is super enjoying..=)..where to find such chance again??lol. Next long holiday no restriction on when you wan it to stop cuz it depends on how fast you find a job/how fast u wan to go work. lol. So i'm glad i enjoy my days well.

Just because someone told me before:" you are going to work for the rest of the life..can holiday just relax yourself!"

School for the later part of 2010 with boy joining me! hehe.

Thats my 2010! Its so simple. hahaa. Nth major at all maybe except i cant believe i work for 22 weeks straight. lol. There's no leave granted or what. Only looking forward to public holidays. lol.

But still i met many 好心人 this year! Luck has been kind of good this year! =)

So i hope that 2011 will be a better year! Good health for everybody around me, those working continue to huat!

For those graduating like me, let's enjoy our last few months and hope we get a good job after we graduate. =)).

No comments :

Post a Comment