Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life everyday is eat wake up study, eat, study, sleep. And this goes on everyday without fail.

I'm starting to think of whats life after graduation like and etc. cuz i realise is gonna be damn soon, actually just 5 months time.

I tell myself when i start working i'm going to..

1) Bring my family out to eat! =).
2) Treat my friends on my birthday or what.
3) Enjoy every weekend provided i no need go back work or so.

But first i better start to think about what i wan to work as. Oh and I need to get my resume done la seriously. Is not updated. Tell myself to update it when attachment ends but till now is stagnant!

Life is just all about making choices. You are at the cross roads thinking which path to take, thinking where will it lead too but you'll never know the answer until you start to take that path.

No comments :

Post a Comment