Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V day 2011

My 5th Valentine's Day With My Beloved!

School ended early for both of us! Actually not for me but no one is going for the last lecture.

I met up with boy and we headed to Pasta De Waruku at Heerens. The plan was a last minute one cuz only the night before i know i won tickets to "I am number 4" woo hoo!

If i never won the ticket i would just catch a movie at JP or what and not orchard. The plan was to watch a movie since is Monday and Valentine's Day is not public holiday so is cheaper! =)).

Our movie starts 7:15pm so we got to settleour dinner early.

When i met IEM peeps for lunch on the day, i only had fishballs from old chang kee. lol. Both of us were damn hungry! I purposely starve myself because of the early dinner!

I'm glad that Pasta De Waruku never force us to have their Valentine Day Set. I hate it on occasions i can only eat those set and nth on their ala carte menu. That happen once to us on 2007's Valentine(Billy Bomber). Expensive + not nice at all!


Photobucket



Photobucket

me and the super cute roses! Love it lots! Thanks boy!

Okay so we ordered Curry Set for boy and Gratin Set for myself!

I find the set superrrrrrrr worth it!

It comes with a pasta of your own choice, curry gravy prawn rice + rice(for boy's curry set), Salad, Soup, Drink and it costs $17.80. We wanted to change the drink to oreo milkshake which is $5.90 on the menu and asked for it. The person went to check with his manager and told us no need to add on $$.

We only change the drink of 1 of our set to that if not we will be damn full!

Photobucket


The oreo milk shake!

So people who go should order this and not drink coke, ice lemon tea and etc. more worth it!

As for my Gratin set, is the same as bf just that i got the Gratin(is actually baked pasta, super cheesy and nice!)


Photobucket

Boy's prawn and mushroom cream pasta, and thats the curry gravy prawn rice i talking about)


Photobucket


My prawn and mushroom pasta with the prawn gratin!

When we finished our pasta, we feel damn full already. I never even finished my Gratin! Its nice but super full le la! Btw we got so sick of prawns!

Guess how much is the bill? We didn't know DBS card are entitled to 10% discount. So in the end we payed $37 bucks! =)).

We settled our dinner then went to the NUM outlets downstairs. I want to get Havanias slippers for boy as Valentine Day present. To our surprise they were having 50% sales for purchase of 2 items. =)). So i got 1 slippers for myself and 1 for him.

We faster rush over to Cini because 6:15pm starts collect tickets. In the end when we reach, the staff wasnt at the booth yet. So we sat down and waited. Around 6:35pm the person came, i collected my tickets and headed into the theatre.

Oh we got to surrender our cameras, electronic device, hp and etc. Only to collect after the movie screenings. I forgot to bring my Mp3 out that day so i think we got the least things to give them! I saw people collecting back their DSLR after the movie. lol.

Just in case there's still people who don't know "I am number 4" this movie(okay maybe they totally didnt watch tv, never hear radio)..here's the trailer..


Photobucket

Once again thanks Nuffnang for the tickets! =)).

The movie was not bad if you don't find it kiddish and etc. No matter what is a young adult novel! I find the male lead handsome. lol. I was impressed by the last fighting scene. =). The slow motion and etc. From 2:08 onwards is freaking cool!

Of cuz there were other bloggers at the event. The popular one that i saw where BonQiuQiu! I love her Budget Barbie show on Clicknetwork! I find her very funny. lol. Go watch it! I went in early and saw her sitting in the middle but we dun dare to sit near her. so we leave like 2 seats beside her and settled down.

Below are just pictures of my gifts and gifts i receive!

Photobucket

Cuteness To The Max!


Photobucket

New bag + 十年有丞 楊丞琳 異想天開 Live DVD! Boy know i've wan the DVD for quite sometimes le but has been hesitating because of the price la! I feel sad last year when i can't go for the concert because of school + $$ issues. Thanks dearest!


Photobucket

I got him 2 new t-shirts + his num slippers! =)).

No comments :

Post a Comment