Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Watch green hornet over the weekends with boy on our PC. lol. No subtitle but is clear.

1) Cant hear clearly what seth is saying(got to pull back the timeline and hear again) because his ang moh is too pro

2) Cant hear what jay is saying because his ang moh is....ya..lol..

Photobucket

On monday i never go school because only got 1 lecture. Nobody went for it la! LOL! So i do my things at home and had this impromtu thought to watch Shaolin! Since boy lesson end at 3:30pm, so i book the ticket for 4:10pm. Still afraid that he cannot make it or will be late. But by 3:50pm, we collected the tickets + waiting to go in theatre le.

I thought nobody's watching that movie because is a Monday. I wan to watch on monday because is CHEAP! LOL! Still thoguht i can go there and slowly buy the tickets, but i keep checking the ticket online, is like selling out fast? wth!

Okay so there's a lot of cheapos out there who got the same thinking as me. Think everybody go back school/work nobody watch on weekday, still got a lot of them watching as a lot of them still on leave, going out to bai nian.

Btw i reminded myself to bring a packet of tissue cuz many of them say is a touching show.

Photobucket

I really drop tears at some parts. But towards the end, all the good monks died. haiz!

Is just a emo show. =(. I thought is like some fighting show but it turns out to be an emo show.

Glad that i catch it that day cuz is no longer showing in GV. I'm not sure about cathay or shaw though.


Just something funny to share. Guess i'm tired last night. lol.


Photobucket

Who would login to edventure to check school fees when edventure is for u to check what notes you got to print. Must be during the day i login too much because of the stupid discussion board that we are required to write something there. I even check edventure on my phone la. stupid.

Will blog about the big ba lu ku on my leg soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment