Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Other than visiting relatives place during chinese new year, visiting my besties place is also a MUST! =)

I got my 2nd cny dress from FabFetish. Thanks to zoe raymond's recommendation. She recommended lots of pretty online shopping shops for her readers! =)

I've a third dress whereby i'll wear on Valentine Day. Will blog about it soon.

Esther finally got a rabbit! Since the first day i know her, i know she's in love with rabbits. She used to have a pet rabbit but when her youngest sister came to earth, her parents got to give the rabbits away. =(. So its more than 10 years that she stil hs the thought of having a rabbit.

Her family got her 1 for her birthday which is like last week. =).

Let me introduce to you esther's rabbit, DUSTY!

Photobucket

Btw its a bit dark because didnt on my camera flash which is not good for dusty's eyes. And dusty is still getting used to the environment so i dun wan my camera flash to scare him off.

Photobucket

Me and dusty! Dusty struggles whenever people take him up and hug. =(. Thats because is his 5th day in his new house. LOl. Esther still trying to make him more sociable. Btw rabbits are very tame. More tame than hamster! Guess whenever u take hamster on your hand, u expose your meat to the hamster's mouth. Easier for them to bite! Rabbits do bite too but you won't be putting your fingers there la! haha!

Ke lian de dusty. He's shivering when we all took turns to carry him. And i love to see him hop around. haha.

Oh yea thats my pink dress from fabfetish. =).

Photobucket

Finally a group photo with dusty! May we huat in the year of rabbit! haha!

We went claire's house after visiting esther's house. As usual esther's bf drove us around. =). Luo Hei at claire's house, they put in abalone + smoked salmon! Yummy! I ate more good stuff than the normal veggie because the amount of abalone + smoked salmon they put is wayyyy too much!

Gambled with her family and esther's bf send us home! =). Esther's bf won $170. woot~. I lost more than $10 at the start and slowly reduce my lost to $4. Should have show hand at the last round because all of us win that round. =X.

Grandma came over my house on sunday and gave me my last hongbao for the year! yea!

Will be meeting besties up again soon as claire and jason gonna bring back those lanterns from JB whereby u write your wishes on it, lit it up and let them float to the sky. So cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment