Saturday, February 12, 2011

Imagine if thumbdrive is the husband, your pc/laptop is the wife.

The husband went outside to flirt(poke other pc's/laptop's hole to do some transferring), got contracted with STD(virus).

The husband came back to his wife, heng i detected the 'std' before i transfer anything to the 'wife'.

Yea my thumbdrive got virus thanks to darwis!

If he never get his macbook, he would have funshion and i wouldn't be passing him the movies he wan via thumbdrive. Then i won't touch the stupid virus school laptop, and my thumbdrive won't kana virus!

Stupid fujitsu laptop(i call it prostitute now). Anyway a lot of school's computer are infected with virus!

Manage to find a cure for my thumbdrive(fyi my antivirus cant clean it) without reformatting my thumbdrive.

Morale of the story: "Don't ever let your thumbdrive flirt around, if not you got to bear the consequences!"

No comments :

Post a Comment