Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post-it® Super Sticky Note

I've always think that Post-it® Sticky Noteplays a very important part in my life! Why do i say so??

1) I've been using Post-it® Sticky Note for many years(ever since secondary sch days). It plays an important part during my schooling days because i always used it especially during exams! My notes will be filled with Post-it® Notes! Especially pink one especially! I've always stock up a lot even till now.

2) I used it to leave message for my mum like telling her i won't be coming home for dinner. So when she see it the next morning on her table she know that she no need to get dinner for me/cook for me!

3) I used it to remind myself to WEAR COVERED SHOES on the days i need to go DIP LAB! I can't imagine getting screwed by the stupid lab technician who asked people to write down our names on the list! He's trying to get best lab tech award by submitting the paper i guess. =). I cannot imagine myself forgetting to wear covered shoes..so thanks to Post-it® Notes if not really get screwed and even got chase out of the lab!

4) I will used it to remind myself of important days like anniversary, birthdays and etc. Stick them on my table or on my monitor! =). As one gets older, our memory power are getting weaker. Therefore we constantly needs Post-it® Sticky Note to remind ourselves!

After reading me saying so much about how important Post-it® Sticky Note are in my life, did you think of any incident whereby if Post-it® Sticky Note were used, the situation would not happen at all?

And there's this Post-it® Super Sticky Note!!Cuz is super sticky it won't fly away easily! Maybe you have already written down to remind yourself your girlfriend's birthday but somehow the sticky note fly away or lost it?

You’ve used Post-it® Notes but what about Post-it® Super Sticky Notes? They hold stronger and longer, and stick practically on any surfaces! Once you have try Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, trust me, you wouldn’t settle for other notes that don’t stick as well!

To top that, Post-it® brand is back with another super sticky (www.facebook.com/postitbrand) contest this year and there’s a total of up to $800 cash prize for grabs!! We have all been there before… An important message gets lost due to the sticky note, well, being not sticky enough. Unable to reach its intended recipient, it resulted in disastrous or embarrassing consequences.

Photobucket


Besides Jack’s unfortunate incident (as shown above), which he definitely wished that his colleague had used a Post-it® Super Sticky Note instead, what other situations could happen if not-so-sticky notes are used?

We want to hear about it all! Like Post-It Singapore on Facebook and Share your ideas by uploading either a photo or video (no more than 1 min) that captures the essence of the story: “That should have been a Post-it® Super Sticky Note!”

Top entry with the most “Likes” in each category (Video and Photo) will win:

i) Video submission: $500 Cash

ii) Photo submission: $300 Cash

Take part now and who knows u might be the next winner! =)


That Should Have Been a Post-it® Super Sticky Note!

No comments :

Post a Comment