Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kinect in the house yo! can't believe that this thing itself is 200+. But okay la the way it can detect human body is amazing letting you play games without using controller.

Photobucket

boy's dip team purchase 2 of this cameras for their dip project. so bf brought 1 back to my house to test his project and etc. I did join him in his testing and make me superrrrr tired!

I was suggesting to boy to keep this at my house all the way.feel so bastard. lolol. Since they got 2 because they were afraid they hack the thing till spoil so at least got 1 backup. But it seems easy to hack.


Anyway came home one day and saw this..

Photobucket

This is the sit-up mat boy bought. Is soooooo cute but also expensive.

He bought it at one of the stalls at the bazzar in ntu. They gave him a membership card somemore. The membership card is super cute because got my rilakkuma on it. Boy put in on my desk the next day and when i got home and see it i got another surprise again. =)). lol.

Anyway my new wardrobe arrive yesterday! blog about it soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment