Saturday, March 19, 2011

Went down to ICA to collect my passport few days back. applied it during elearning week and just a few days is ready for collection! =). forgotten that there's such thing call march holidays. -_-". And y so zhun my recess week = their march holidays.

went down then saw so many people la..but okay i did make appointment online but were late for it. lol. there was 20+ people till my turn..less than half hour ba..there are around 4 counters serving the online appointment people..


After i collected it rained! -_-". wanted to walk to bugis but ended up taking train there.

Dined in at NYDC for our late lunch.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

All taken by my phone cuz i was lazy to bring my camera out. And this is boy's baked rice with extra cheeeesssseee!

Mine was prawn baked pasta. =). I prefer mine then his maybe cuz is baked pasta and not rice. haha.

Just yesterday, was waiting for him to eat dinner as he went school to study. It was my first meal of the day! hahaha! so after we had subway, i'm still hungry..is like we went quite a few place after dinner..i'm still hungry la.. -_-"..

Went to get yami yogurt! =)). healthier choice. i asked boy whether i can eat smelly toufu(at pasar malam) or yogurt. he say yogurt.lol. For dinner, i wanted to have BK for dinner but the place was full! not meant to eat unhealthy food..so had subway instead since there's seat available.

Photobucket

my yogurt can never be with nuts or whatever only fruits. haha. i dunno how to appreciate those nuts. When i see girls coming in and screaming at.."ehh i wan this topping..eh nono i wan that topping?.. in my heart i was thinking.." got so nice meh??" I really dunnno how to appreciate but it will be good if i know how to. lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment