Sunday, November 13, 2011

3rd Nov - birthday celebration with friends! =)

celebrated my early 23rd birthday with the usual gang at holland village this time round. Decided on having sushi tei for dinner. =)

Photobucket
group photo before dining in!

Claire baked my 23rd birthday cake for me. I ate it for DAYS cause is so huge! It weigh around 1.5kg! quite heavy!
Photobucket
written in pink. so sweet and pretty! =)
Photobucket

the red velvet sponge inside! damn nice la. for those who wonder red velvet is, is slight chocolate but not fully chocolate. thats what i know la. haha! AND is 4-tier cake. first time i cut a cake thats so thick! normal cake is only 2-tier. Claire told me she wanted to make it even taller but can't find any box for it unless u custom made it.

Photobucket

Me and my cake!

Photobucket

A group photo before we start to indulge in the yummy cake!

Its been a long time since we have 1 slice of cake to oursevles. I brought home half of the cake. lol! We dont even need to eat dessert but just sat at sushi tei till 10plus and took train home that night. =). Good thing i'm on half day in the morning so i can rest more.

Anyway as for the present they give me, i shall update about it the other time. hehe. =). Looking forward to the USS trip this sat with them!

No comments :

Post a Comment