Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friday - Nov 4th 2011

Happy birthday to myelf! I was on half day leave in the morning(clear my off-in-lieu leave) to sleep longer and also prepare myself to meet colleagues at vivocity for my birthday lunch! hehe. We dine in at the central at vivo.

Anyway after work i met boy at vivocity to have dinner at no signboard restaurant! Have been telling him after my 1st pay we will go there, til now i've already work 4 months and we finally make a trip there on my birthday! haha. been wanting to try the crab there since long ago!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Their history.

Photobucket

sambai kang kong


Photobucket

sweet and sour pork.


Photobucket

Their signature toufu dish! taste real good and soft!


Photobucket

Yang Zhuo Fried Rice!


Photobucket

Braised ee-fu mee.


Photobucket

Their signature crab. Should try their famous white pepper crab next time. But their chilli crab taste good too.



Photobucket

with love! thanks boy for the birthday treat! hehe. Ordered too much food, ended up i've got to ta bao home for my brother to eat as supper.

went to walk walk around vivo and got myself some stuff, the rilakkuma specs holder which costs me a bomb but i've been wanting to get it since long ago.

i've had a great birthday celebration this year with my friends and boy. glad to have them in my life. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment