Sunday, November 06, 2011

Just back from having lunch at delifrance with boy on a sunday afternoon~. super relax but i'm caught the flu bug. damn sian on a long weekend. I wan to recover fast because i'm going out with esther tml to get my birthday present! Happy max! Must be all the eating and celebrating for my birthday which cause me to be sick now! =(

Btw i'm searching hard for a pretty cardholder. is so hard to find guess i got to find online then. =).

Anyway few weeks back but i can't remember which week, judy, jennifer and i went to attend make up lessons by mary kay! somehow judy manage to contact juliana and arranged a make up lesson for us.

Photobucket

with her after the make up lesson! =)

So basically we were taught everything from skin care to basic make up.

Photobucket



A close up photo of us, and i finally got eye brow! yea! lol.

I met her last sunday to get the products we got from her. Basically i got the mask which have exfoliation purpose, jennifer bought the mask + primer from her. I just passed jennifer her stuff this morning.

Photobucket



Have been using it for the 2nd time already. Am loving it because it really makes my skin smooth and clean! It costs $38 for 1 big tube so is quite worth it. Can last for at least half a week with each week using it 1-2 times.

No comments :

Post a Comment