Monday, February 02, 2015

February - Welcoming the Year of the Goat!


Other than being the shortest month of the year, it's also the month of the long awaited Chinese New Year.

I can totally smell the arrival of the long weekends and am looking forward to the holidays, gatherings and lots of eating! Having to say that, many many things to be done because it's Chinese New Year really soon. Spring cleaning, buy new clothes, get hair and nails done and the list goes on and on.

This year, I've done quite a bit of CNY goodies myself so there's not a need for us to buy haha!

There's only one exception which is pineapple tart because I'm too lazy to make that (even though it can be done too) and my good buddy is making it so I'm buying from him.

I should probably do up a blogpost on how to do those CNY goodies with a air fryer so that anyone who wish to try can faster get it done before CNY arrives. :)

When February arrives, it will also means that my 1st wedding anniversary is coming soon. We haven't had any plans for it yet because it falls so near to CNY, but will be keeping it simple. That's because I personally feel that dating anniversary is more meaningful than wedding anniversary.

Putting all the actual day wedding planning on hold till after CNY as we want to fully enjoy our first CNY in the new place and as a married couple. And come to think of it, we are actually 10 months away from the actual day. Though there are many things yet to be done, I just hope things will fall in place eventually. *fingers crossed*

In the midst of all this gatherings and eating, I should not forget about the 3 races which I've signed up for happening in March. Basically, 3 weeks in  the month of March are totally meant for running! Time to get the engine started and burned off all the weight gain during festive seasons.

Last but not least, I do hope to finish up the blog entry about my new house really soon. Probably a finale entry to it. It's been in my drafts for the longest possible time. For the time being, if you're interested you can first look at the entries under the renovation label on the right.

Do stay tune to that and I do hope everyone will have a blast this upcoming Chinese New Year :)

No comments :

Post a Comment