Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bangkok Jam @ Raffles City Shopping Center

I'm back from my BKK trip and it has been a fulfilling trip :) It should be made into a yearly affair to visit that country. Anyway, I'll blog about it soon so stay tuned!

Weeks back when I went to collect my Shape Run race pack (Shape run is happening this coming Sunday), Derp came to meet me after I'm done and we had Thai food for dinner. 

Even though our BKK trip was about to happen, we still decide to have Thai food even though it seems better to 忍 and get better quality and cheaper Thai food in BKK.  


There wasn't any queue and we managed to get a seat pretty quickly.


The Menu.

But what came after was unexpected. They were very short handed on a Friday and we waited very long for the waiter to take our orders. There were groups of people waiting to be seated and some even walked away while queuing up. 

Anyway, this is what we ordered.. 


Clear Tom Yum with Seafood - $10.50

The soup is no where spicier than those from Thai Express / Three @ Seletar Mall


 Minced Chicken with Basil - $11.90

The minced chicken with basil tasted alright but the rice portion is really pathetic! I've no idea if they've ran out of rice or what, but the portion is around half the normal bowl of rice. I'm not a 饭桶but if I feel the rice portion is little, it means really little okay!


Seafood Phad Thai - $12.50

The Seafood Phad Thai was the only reasonable dish we ate that night.

We find the food on the higher end and doubt we will go back again. We will rather go for Thai Express or Three @ Seletar Mall which serves much better Thai food. 

We'll continue to explore more options for Thai food in Singapore and it's not easy to find good quality Thai Food in Singapore. Nadkhon Kitchen will be the next Thai restaurant to visit :) Looking forward!

Bangkok Jam @ Raffles City Shopping Center
02-105B/C 6 Raffles Blvd Marina Square, Singapore 039594‎
6338 6632

No comments :

Post a Comment