Monday, July 06, 2015

Hello July and Hello Land of Smiles really soon!

Hello July!
The monthly countdown to the wedding seems to get scarier and yet exciting as time goes by. It's another 5 months to go! 

June has been a productive month as we checked off many items from the to-do list :) Still very much on track but I've always got feeling there's still important stuff not done yet. Hoping to tick off few more items by end of this month! *cross fingers*

Jetting off soon...
Enough of the wedding woes, I'll be jetting off to the land of smiles in less than 10 days. Pretty much excited even though the itinerary has not been finalized yet. It's my 3rd time heading there and I still refer back to my own BKK travelogue for directions to places which I will very much love to revisit everytime I go BKK. Memory is failing me as I gets older but thankfully I did blog them down which makes it easier  for me to refer to in the future. 

Slotting in a few cafes which we have not visit before for this coming trip and I think our limited stomach space will disappoint us. We'll probably stop cafe hopping after visiting 1 cafe and rather move on to walk around to digest the food. 

BKK's cafes are worth going for as compares to the local ones due to the price and quality of food. Do stay tune for my BKK 2015 updates okay? :) 

Happy 1 Year of Yoga! 

This July marks the 1 year 'anniversary' of me practicing yoga. I'll never forget how not flexible I was in the past (I can't even straighten my legs in extended triangle pose) and I'm glad I didn't give up yoga all this while. It not only serves as a cross train activity, and very often it heals my aches from all the running. 

Yay to a stronger self and what most important is that, Yoga have taught me lots about life :) It's a activity which I will like to keep it a life long journey same as running.

Some arco yoga pics (taken 2 weeks ago) from the last yoga session of yet another term...

We did many poses (most of which I've done before) and presenting to you #plankonplank 


A perfect plank is done by maintaining a really flat back.



Ending this reflection post with this favorite sentence from my yoga instructor..
Engage your core and breathe...

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Hey, you did a review on a shake n take you got a while back.. Want to get one now and I'll like to know if it was good to you... I've seen a lot of review with people saying it packed up after 6 months... How did yours act?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      what do you mean by packed up? Do you mean the motor jam or? Mine lasted for more than 6 months. You can read the 2nd part of the review here: http://firstlove88.blogspot.sg/2013/09/review-shake-n-take-personal-smoothie.html

      I did post up some pics of what happened after using it for 5 months. Hope it helps!

      Delete