Thursday, August 06, 2015

August!

I kick started my August by completing a 10km race and this is probably one of the best way to start a month :)

The race was postponed due to the state funeral and I'm surprise to see the high turn up rate for the race. Though we were given the option to forfeit our run and just collect the medal, many of us still chose to run it despite all the unforeseen changes.

2 consecutive weekends were spend on participating in races (Shape and 2XU run after a few months hiatus from running).I'll blog about my experience soon. As for now, it's a 3 month break before the last few races of the year! The last few races of the year always excites me more and to me, it's the achievement of yet another healthy year in the sense I kept to my exercise regime and never give up on it.

For now, it's time to get busy with the wedding prep which probably gonna burn many more weekends. Fingers cross that our plans will goes on smoothly till the actual day.

On a lighter note, this July was very fulfilling in the sense we had our getaway to BKK which was a fruitful trip. We got to know new people from around the world (their culture and etc), learn new culinary skills, had good food and settled stuffs for wedding. Bangkok is more than just a shopping paradise for us, there are many hidden gems in that country.

I'll update all this backlog soon(hopefully) so stay tuned.

May your August be as awesome as any other months and we are down to 4 months till the end of the year. If there's resolution which you have not started, it's time to do something because it's never too late to achieve it!

Ending this reflection post with a sunrise I chanced upon on my way to work weeks back..


For everyday is a brand new day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment