Monday, February 22, 2016

The Marmalade Pantry & TWG Tea @ Ion Orchard

After the wedding was over, it's time to take time out to catch up with friends since I'm clearing my leaves too:) 

I finally get to meet my used-to-be 'online' friend to catch up over a lunch session. Come to think about it, it's amazing how we came to know each other.  From complete strangers to one who read my blog and asked me more about my bridal package. And from there, we became friend. 

We were also part of a 'bride-to-be' group on FB hence we have lots of common topic.We talk about anything under the sun from topics like our occupation, wedding planning, house renovation and etc. 

We had our meetup somewhere in the central area and decided on Marmalade Pantry. Since I have a appointment nearby and she work near that area too :) I've actually dined in at Marmalade Pantry years back and I remembered the food was not bad despite the price is on the higher end.

I was late and Sharon managed to chop a seat first and even ordered the food for me. So by the time I reached, food was served :)


I ordered the Crabmeat Linguine - $24

It's my first time trying it though (didn't have it on the first time I went) and it seems to be a popular choice at Marmalade Pantry
.

Sharon ordered the Seared Scallop Linguine - $24

She's down with cough so nothing spicy or too strong taste for her. It looks delish too :) 


Our first photo together haha! 

Despite everything being so pricey, we still have a good time dining at Marmalade Pantry. The ambiance and food was good and not forgetting the service. But definitely not a place whereby I'll return so often.

The Marmalade Pantry
#03-22 Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn Singapore 238801

After our lunch, We went to TWG Tea for some sweet treats! There's always space for desserts :)


We ordered the scones and macrons. Not forgetting a pot of tea. I can't remember which tea we ordered as we asked the waiter to recommend us. 

Everything thing cost roughly 20 bucks.


One last picture of us together! 

TWG Tea @ Ion Orchard 
 2 Orchard Turn, #02-21 ION Orchard, 238801

We had a great time catching up with one another and not forgetting accompany each other to do some shopping before we part for our appointments thereafter.

I've always love such meetup with friends especially over a weekday lunch because there won't be much crowd and a escape from the stressful work environment :)

No comments :

Post a Comment