Wednesday, April 06, 2016

1st quarter of 2016

I'm used to doing this kind of personal reflection and skipped doing it because of my busy schedule (I will roughly say about that later) so I reckon a quarterly reflection seems not that bad either. 

I do not wish this blog to be so 'dead' in the sense there's not much personal thoughts put into in. It's getting more and more mundane at times. I do prefer to write at my dayre about my day to day rantings(and it's more private there though) but I know i should not neglect this little space of mine. 

For the first quarter of 2016, I've went to take up a new skill: Driving. I can't believe I'm finally taking this leap of faith to do it but it seems like now it's the best time. If not now then when? :) 

I've procrastinate about it for the longest possible time since 2012 but only get down to doing it what seems like now. Better late then never and since the wedding is over, I can finally concentrate on taking up this new skill. 

Oh well, I'm proud to say I've a supportive partner who is taking his license at the same time and I'm glad we are on the same page regarding this and our future. After all, it's a skill which last a life time. Because of this, our pak tor times these days revolves around the driving school and the time spending to and fro. 

Our weekends are just as busy/more busy than prepping for the wedding. #nojoke 

Not to mention we have to slot in time to run errands and do housework. The exercise regime have to goes on and to squeeze time to work out 3-4 times a week is not an easy task at all. It's a challenge but I'm glad I'm still maintaining this life style even after the wedding. No slacking even though the wedding is over because keeping fit is a life time thingy.

Ending this quote which is also my mantra for 2016, a quote which I'll keep reminding myself from now on so as to keep myself going whenever I met with any challenges in life. May the remaining of 2016 be good or even better than now!


No comments :

Post a Comment