Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunny Korean Cuisine @ City Square Mall

Just a quick post because I would very much love to share this yummy korean cuisine to everyone. It's like a hidden gem to me haha.

Derp and I were out @ City Square Mall to run errands during our lunch time. After running our errands, it's time to decide on what to eat. 

We are not familiar with City Square Mall so we walked round before deciding on what to have for lunch. 

We decided on this Korean cuisine after looking at it's menu because it seems yummy and most importantly affordable :) 


This is the hidden gem which I'm referring to - Sunny Korean Cuisine.


In my opinion, the hotpot price looks legit and yummy.  


This is portion for one pax hotpot. I ordered the beef hotpot and I feel it's really value for money :) 

Comes with 3 side dishes as well and white rice. 


Close up of hotpot.

Anyway, we did top up 1 dollar (each) or so for free flow soft drinks (self service). 

They do have other choices of korean food. I ate the hotpot (all by myself haha!) while Derp have the noodles insstead. 

The total bill cost less than $25 including the gst and service charge :)

 I will highly recommend this korean cuisine restaurant if you are at that area. 

Sunny Korean Cuisine @ City Square Mall
18 Kitchener Road, #B2-53/54, City Square Mall, West Coast Plaza, 208539


No comments :

Post a Comment