Friday, March 31, 2017

Privé Cafe @ Chijmes

Part of my 28th birthday celebration was a mini birthday celebration/meetup with Kai Ting. I have been chatting with her for almost a year before we finally meet up in real life :) We basically chat about anything under the sun  on whatsapp but it was mainly on online shopping (new launches, what dress/top we are getting from the next launch and etc) 

It's through social media app whereby we get to know each other in depth. Amazing isn't it? Kai Ting was my good friend, Yi Ying's younger sister. We knew each other existence for a long time but we don't talk at all. To be exact, we didn't see each other before back in those secondary school days because when she just entered secondary school, we have already graduated from there. 

So one day, she saw my #OOTD shot on my instagram for Nana's wedding, that's where we get to know each other more indepth. 

Okay enough of the lengthy story, time to get into the actual details. 


Make up of the day :) #selfie before heading out.

We decide to meet at somewhere central which is convenient for both of us since she stay in the west while I'm at the north-eastern part of Singapore. 

So the meetup place was at Chijmes. It's been way too long since I last went there for a meal because on normal days, I'll just passed by there to head to other places. The very last time I went there could easily been 4-5 years ago when Sun with Moon still had a branch there.  


The ambience at Chijmes was much better than I've expected especially at night :) 

Kai Ting has especially made a reservation prior to our meetup. So we didn't have any trouble waiting for our seats.

Some food pics coming up!


Cajun Chicken Burger - $21

This was what I ordered. I finished every bit of it because they were really good (despite nothing special haha!) but I guess I was famished lol. In terms of portion, I would say it's good enough for me.

They have all day breakfast but I find it weird to have 'breakfast' for dinner so I went ahead to order from the dinner menu then.


Linguine Carbonara - $18 

This was what Kai Ting has ordered. It was yummy but again, nothing really special about it.


#welfie before our dinner.


I brought along the fisheye/wide lens I bought from BKK so we made full use of it haha!


Mandatory shot


And this is Kai Ting :)

After our dinner, we went around Chijmes to find the perfect spot to take #OOTD. 


A close up and clearer #welfie of us.

We walked to different spots in Chijmes and took what seems like 50 shots for each other before we are finally satisfied and found 'the one' to post on instagram.


#OOTD 

Love this pretty stairs a lot and it does seems like the perfect place to take #OOTD haha! Much better than the other poor lighting places in Chijmes.

A kind passerby helped us to take photos too. Grateful for that haha!


We were both in the same off shoulder top (just different color) from Fayth :)


Twining with Kai Ting :) 

It was a great meetup with Kai Ting. Once we were done with the #OOTD shots, we went to Fayth popup stall at Citylink to try on some (already launched online but we were contemplating to get it anot) clothes before we call it a day. :)

Overall, the service/ambiance at Prive @ Chijmes were good and perfect for girly meetup or a date with your other half :) And as for the food, they have a wide variety of mains so everyone could probably find something they would love to have

I did meet up with Kai Ting once again for dinner not long after this meetup. The food we had were much yummier as compared to Prive @ Chijmes.Will blog about that soon!

Privé, CHIJMES
#01-33, 30 Victoria Street, Singapore 187996

1 comment :

  1. the food of this café looks great specially the fast food because I like to eat fast food like burger, sandwiches and pizza

    ReplyDelete