Friday, April 21, 2017

Guksu Korean Restaurant @ Suntec

Met up with Kai Ting once again for a weekday dinner date :) We had Korean food this time round and she was the one who recommend this restaurant to me. 

Having been to Suntec so many times, I actually never notice the existence of this restaurant because they lump a few Korean restaurants together. I've always ate Japanese ramen when in Suntec (they do have fantastic ones! Especially the one with free flow beansprout and hardboiled egg) so this was the first time I ate Korean food at there. 


The entrance of the restaurant. This was taken after we left so there wasn't much people left in the restaurant. The restaurant was almost fully packed when we were dining in there on a weekday evening.


Customers can help yourself to free flow of appetizers from the appetizers bar. The appetizers were so yummy and taste truly authentic. Taste different from the usual ones. 

We ordered the Korean Fried Chicken for sharing because Kai Ting highly recommend it haha! 


3 Pieces of Soy Drumsticks - $11.50

They weren't small at all hence the price of it is slightly on the higher end. It taste really good! 

We ordered Budae Jjigae for our mains. 


Budae Jjigae - $38.90

The Budae Jjigae has so many ingredients in it! Yummy! 

It has been quite sometime since I last had this at home (homemade version recipe here) even though it's actually not difficult to prepare. But probably more enjoyable if there's more people to share with us haha!


Okay I do think we over ordered lol! I was the one madly craving for Budae Jjigae and Kai Ting kindly agree haha! Even though I think she prefer to eat something else but they were only available for lunch and not dinner. 


We added in the gochujang sauce oursevles, bit by bit to test the spiciness as both of us are not very good at eating spicy food haha. Slight to medium spicy level is bearable for us though. 


#welfie of us in the restaurant. 

Kai Ting introduced me to the Snapchat app over the dinner.

Okay I know I'm slow lol! I've came across this but I didn't really take notice about it. To me, it's just another social media app which means 1 more account to maintain. I think Instagram, Facebook and Dayre is good enough for me so I'm not interested to maintain a Snapchat account. 

However, what caught my attention was the filters that Snapchat has. Got addicted to it after trying it haha! 


This was one of the first few shots I took. This filter is probably the most widely used one haha! 

After the meal, we left the restaurant and went round to take more photos. 



One normal shot before spamming the Snapchat filters.

Because I do find them well taken, so I shall upload all of them here haha! 






Can see the Suntec's Xmas deco in the background of our #welfie haha. There wasn't any nice deco around Suntec though so got to make do with it.

As the very next day is a working day, we bid goodbye after spamming photos. Will definitely love to go back to this Korean restaurant one of these days to have their fried chicken again :) 

Guksu Korean Restaurant @ Suntec 
#02-385, 3 Temasek Blvd, 384-385 Suntec City, 038983

No comments :

Post a Comment