Thursday, April 12, 2007

back with pictures..a short post before i get back to do up my collegues presents..like i say tml night is gone~~..eating dinner with them..so..i better rush it out now..tml and fri i am damn busy at work..cuz i wanna rush things finish before i go off..one data entry to do..and mapping..argh~~...and my log book..haha..3 reports to go..f3..

last sat at my house..

muackz~..=)..

=)))))..

kzkz this below part is nice..mi with my collegues..those names keep appearing in my blog for the past 2 months..lolx..

kzkz..mi and kok mun(IT manager)...

=)...a person whom always..jio mi see chio bu with her..f3..

mi with ken(finance manager)..the father of 2 kids..his action is very cute for his age sometimes..haha..just one SGN..:X..opps..:X..


mi and brenda..=)...act cute time~~~..the one who treat mi like her own sister..
=)...

mi and francis...only take picture with him he wan to sit down..so idiot..:X..and he at first take picture with mi..thinking of pose..say come sit on my lap..i -_-"..

him again..

anyway that shirt i wearing is my boy buy for mi de..=))))..i realise i seldom smile till so happy sia in photo..actually is cuz..many pple disturbing around..haha..and also..cuz i'm happy being with them..=)..


kzkz back to doing their presents..oh and my boy came down today..he bought mi another shirt..and he suprise mi with something i really wan..OMG..at first he told mi dun have..then actually he buy it de..haha..gonna post up the pictures tml..i was disturbing my collegues..telling them..i wan~~..buy for mi..end up my boy buy for mi..=))))))...so sweet of him..i love it so much~~~..gonna keep it a secret till fri i think..after my attachment..tml night gonna take lotsa pictures with collegues again~~..weee...shark fins time too..:X..


bb all...damn tired at work this week..cuz have been sleeping late..but..this is the only week i never complain at all..haha..sometimes tired..just walk around more often and talk..since not much chances left le..bb all..


i love what u give mi..=))))..love it lots..thanks..muackz~~...really like it a lot~~~..=)))..i know you wan it also..haha..

No comments :

Post a Comment