Saturday, April 07, 2007

BBQ on 24th march..

pictures shall do the talking...

this is one of the games station..haha..i'm the photographer for the day..and qian at the night..:X..took this picture a few times..and poor qian dunno to look where just need to smile..lolx..

games..

games and more games..

more and more games..

girls talk..

the beach..

our pit..

our food..

2 men..

BBQ-ing..

food and more food...
kz now some scandals..:X...

number 1..

number 2...

number 3...
stingray..didn't get to try it..

zh looks retarded..:X..
prize presentation ceremony..

2nd prize to the sub coms..

1st prize to the main com..
last but not least..my BBQ com..=)..i hate my hair at that time..heng i cut it liao..hahaha..

my dear bought mi 2 tops..omg..:X..he choose it himself de wor..1st time i'm receving tops from him that he choose de..usually is i bring him go..haha..and is fitting...=).so sweet of him..=)..

be back tml..waking up early to camp at singpost..LOLX..to collect my dress..lalala..night all...

coudn't find my cardigan today..is SOLD.. =(..and still cracking my head on what to get for collegues..help~..

No comments :

Post a Comment