Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I FINALLY GOT ZAKUM HELMET..WOOO..

what can be better than getting it..lolx..make mi can't concentrate on my work the whole day after my boy called mi during lunch..cuz i was waiting for his news..wasn't expect myself to get when there's 20 something pple left at the end..and my pet looted it..it is proven that..when u least expect something..that something will happens..=)..like for my boy..he wasn't expecting him to complete zakum that day with ruhuajie..cuz only 4 of them left lah..end up they did it..=)..

like what li hua always say..i told my boy this..tight head never give up..if not got hope become no hope..haha...and li hua u really said it many times..thats y it gets into my head and i remember it for life eventually..=)..at least is a good advice..haha..i may seems to hack care u on what crap u say..but actually..it do gets into my head..^^..

anyway THANKS DARL FOR TAKING HELMET FOR MI LAH..MUACKZ!!!!!!!~~

i also wan thanks many pple mah..those who grats mi..boy used my char mega 3 times..lolx.thanks esperance guild~~..and thegladitor..crudespear..nezha..fairyyuna..all the esperance pple ba..=)..your rocks..=)))..even though i'm not from esperance..your still tell my boy where the helm will drop..and it really drop..thanks lots..=)..

today work was a lot..had to key in 4000 something data..-_-"..hoping i can clear all those before i leave ATOTECH..yup..thats what kok mun asked mi to do..today working was..normal lor..kinda tired too..
tml is gems registration le..cheong arh..is like a battle lor..-_-"..mi and li hua always the front line to do it first..jia you guys in getting the electives we all wan..last electives le..gogo..win the battle...haha..gonna help a few of them register..jia you~~..lolx..i recalling how to register lor..LOLX..

kz nth le..post up some pictures and prepare to sleep le..actually quite a few..lolx..oh yeah cut my hair yesterday..cut till i sleep kz..-_-"..damn tired..night all..i wan sleep ASAP..roar~~..oh and my supervisors wanna bring all the attachment student on the last day go swiss hotel or ritz cartlon for buffet wor..OMG OMG OMG..to be confirmed..=)))..

is just another day...


new hair..like that cannot see clearly..must..

kz...i bought new jacket on sun..:X..bb all..

No comments :

Post a Comment