Friday, July 06, 2007

DIY PC QUIZ IS DRIVING MI CRAZY KZ..ROAR..i stop at 18 marks for now..got around 2 19 just now..have tried the whole damn night..-_-"..from the moment i step home till NOW..more than 6 hours..-_-"..ROAR!!!!!!!!

haha saw this debate over maple at manda's tagboard then reminds mi of my barry didi send mi his essay this evening and i eat and read it as entertainment.:X.but i re read a few times to understand what he trying to say. so here it goes.i will quote someparts of his 1000 words essay.by the way he's 16 years old.><.the title is "How I Made A Difference". Usually pple think of this topic right, i won't do it during my o levels cuz is not narrative.><.thats what my english teacher taught mi.and if i was to write this essay.i think i would have written something like how i made a difference to someone life. but my barry didi did something else.lets see.and in one paragraph he wrote about maple kz.:X.

" The online game “MapleStory” which at that time, I played for pure fun, transformed into a social platform for me. The game itself is relatively boring and disengaging. However, through the interactions with the people in the game, which is generally Singapore-based, I not only learnt about the lives of people around my age, but also made many close friends which eventually became real life friends. I began to ask myself why friends in an online world can be more engaging than friends in school. This brought my perspective of life into an entirely new area. At that time, I had no direction which I was heading to. In school, everything was all about studies and good grades. Some of these friends provided me a different outlook of life. I began to examine these outlooks and over time, gathered different perspectives from different people."

dunno is my english sux or nowadays kids english are that standard okay.-_-".he wrote a damn long essay lah thats suppose to hand in tml.send mi and ask mi for my opinions.keep ask mi can mah??can mah??zzz.of cuz not to check for his grammar or vocabulary.lolx.

i agree with what he say regarding the friends part.=).and the thing is those friends make online eventually become your real life friend..surprisingly,sometimes u are able to share heart to heart talk with them..maybe is behind the com so sometimes is easy to share.=).

so tired now.si xiao hai li hua is telling mi some si xiao hai thing.-_-".pray that she get full marks man.if not she'll start blaming who pass to her badluck and stuff. haha.

night all.=).tiring day.even fell asleep on the train home from woodlands.oh yeah got the bag le. 2nd time meeting spree organisers. hehe. i'll post up the bag tml or i'll just kope the model picture and put here kz. is a si ginna bag.=).:X.

oh and a small note.i realise my results are dropping like due to the lack of playing maple u know.-_-".not finding an excuse but.so strange lah.in year 1, during MST/Exam i'm still cheonging like mad in maple but got study..my results are better..year 2 and 3 not much time to play already..last time always go in to relieve some stress..now not even during the 2 whole weeks of study break..or maybe is just things are harder now..haha.:X..

No comments :

Post a Comment