Tuesday, July 24, 2007

today i'm going to introduce my cool wallet...since around 2 weeks ago or more..suddenly..it evovle and become very 'cool'..got new handle somemore lah..LOLX..i can't stand it liao..so decided to take picture of how pathetic it is..pathetic is the word to describe it..i can't find any better words..lolx..

now lets take a look at my 'cool' wallet..

cool right?haaa..evolve..~suddenly got this new handle..lolx..i can hold my wallet in different ways liao..hehe..

my new handle..=)..

those whom i show it to..ask mi to go change it lah..i used it not long only le..wan change wallet..not so soon ba..maybe feel more weeks later..i find the thing irritating..i will just use something and cut it away lah..sometimes i find it irritating..cuz it sort of hinder mi from taking my money out..-_-"..and putting back my money too..-_-"..

harry potter is the in thing today in school..haha..heard so many parts of the last book..and somehow almost i know the whole story without reading it le..kzkz time to eat dinner..tv..and project time again..finished huan huan ai just now..hehe..looking forward to after exams..class have many plans..looking forward to it..cuz is gonna be fun..

oh and my boy is going for attachment..MUAHAHA..:X..bb all..

p/s: my phone have become white..=)..i love it~

No comments :

Post a Comment