Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back from malaysia and i'm back to watching one piece and bleach. And also watching little nonya on tudou. some epi i miss it so faster chase it back. if not it will be more luan since i watch a bit here and there. -_-".

my boy went vivo with his platoon mates the next day we back from malaysia. at first is go sentosa but everyone haven wake up. -_-". so change to vivo. last time they meet before seperated to all the different camps. still remember last friday they went to play basketball. lol. i decide to meet my boy for dinner that day at bugis. yes steamboat!

i went bugis first to pray. the temple almost wan close le la. -_-'. heng manage to make it in time. Went to shop around bugis area. Bought myself another top and skirt. =X. He came to find mi after his movie. And he surprise mi with a big bear. haha! the bear that i always wanted this bear but he always dun let mi have it. he bought it while walking around vivo with his friends. lolx.

We had our steamboat at the place i had with my ex colleague. almost couldn't find it. -_-". ya a bit lost. lol. both of us ate till 8 plus. went to find the dessert shop. we went in the wrong one. =X. ya i bring him to the wrong one. after we sat down awhile then faster run le. zz! then when we go to the correct one, got damn lots of pple. -_-". gave the dessert a miss and went bugis junction walk awhile before heading home.


Sat 20th dec

my boy came over around evening time. he spend the whole day at home washing and packing his stuff. ya realise so many things haven wash and monday he have to book in already. -_-". heng he start packing now and not on sunday itself. he bring his big black bag over to put at my house. cuz he's going to stayover at sunday so monday morning no need wake up damn early to take train from tampiness to boon lay with all those heavy stuff. take cab would really cost a bomb. and directly from my house downstairs got one bus ji tao go to his camp. lol. around 6-7 stops. and the bus comes every 15 mins or so. In the mean time if there's a cab he can just take it. think around 3-4 dollars ba. My mum used to work around that area so since young time i've been there. lol.

after he throw his stuff here we headed to JP for dinner. had dinner at the jap restaurant. hehe. this time got eat dao the ice cream.

he went back home and i went home to continue watching my show.

Now waiting for him to bring his field pack over.

tml and tuesday is a damn busy day for mi. -_-".Maybe going to send my boy off to his camp before meeting li hua to go back school and JP to settle some stuff. then going to meet IEM classmates at orchard area to buy our BBQ food before heading out to darwis house for our xmas BBQ!! =))))))). i still dunno who's giving mi the present la. and i finally bought mr XXX present that day after i back from bugis at JP. HAHA! jen know who i'm going to give it to.

I'm meeting riko tonight at our house downstairs to get the present. Gonna help her pass to her secret partner. lol. Something happen to her eyes and couldn't attend it. I'm also gonna deliver her present to her. gonna BBQ till dumnno what time. can take 174 back with jen. lol! it's been sometimes since i meet all of them. okay ever since sentosa trip. meet up and enjoy before results are release. cuz is gonna be emo day after that. got to enjoy now!

Tuesday i got 2 dinner going on. shall see how. see which one meet earlier i will meet them to eat first before heading to another one. With DBE classmates and my usual sec sch buddies. my sec sch buddies sms mi before i head to malaysia and waited for mi to be back. then can only eat dinner cuz the rest day got school/work. zz! last meet up i guess before claire go back to malaysia till CNY. As for DBE, yea claire is back. the previous one i also miss it cuz of my malaysia trip. but nevertheless, i'll try my best to meet both sides then. hehe.

as for now, back to my shows and looking forward to the BBQ tml! =). \

oh yes, my house's fridge is flooded with gelare ice cream log cake! damn i see already also very scare of it. my bro's gf bought it for us. too much for my family le. my mum gave some to my aunt. my boy please faster come and clear it. haha! gonna give some to li hua when i meet her tml. lol. at first i took out from the box left half of the logcake. then my mum took out another half which is another flavour from the frigde. dotz.

and yes my boy and i are planning for our next hols. =X.thanks for the bear my boy. =).

No comments :

Post a Comment