Friday, December 26, 2008

My boy is booking out tml. =).

24th Decemeber - Xmas Eve

My boy booked out around 2 plus that day. I still remember clearly i woke up not long nia then he appear infront of mi le. lol. he went to unpack his stuff, wash up, also wash his uniform before we head towards his house to get some stuff before he book in again. Headed to his house. Ate dinner nearby his house. He got to get his hair cut, took passport size photo..laminate something..before we head back to my house.

It's a good thing JP now got ntuc extra which opens 24 hours. We went there to get some stuff.

After a day of travelling here and there, went back home and sleep le. lol.

25th Decemeber - Merry Christmas!

Since he booked in at 10pm which means we practically got the whole day to do our stuff. hehe.

We watched twilight online in the morning while having mac breakfast. =).

Overall not bad le cuz is a romance show. haha! eward cullen really able to melt many girls heart. lol.

We faster prepare ourself and head to JP to catch bedtime stories. =). is a good thing JP is GV sometimes. cuz of the 15 mins commercial before they start showing the movie. and JP the queue is damn long even if is collect tickets. zz! my boy and i are always late. =X.

the movie is nice! any show with adam sandler is sure nice.=).

Went to NTUC and value shop to get some food for him to bring back. also to the NS shop in JP to get some stuff. go here go there. settle down at mac for dinner. Head back home by 7pm. He start packing his stuff and i send him down to take cab in. by right is bus la. but by then the bus reach my house downstairs totally no stop for us. -_-".

26th Decemeber

I went back school with li hua to hand in the bursary application. Before we head down to bugis. lol. wanted to meet up bel at city hall for some maple event but i guess i couldn't make it.

Before we go bugis we went JP to get some stuff. G2000 on sales now. Yesterday i just went with my boy to get some tops for him. Today went to get one formal skirt for myself. and Li hua got herself one formal top. ya preparing for our presentation if there's any in the near future. lol.

Went bugis, after pray, walked bugis street..super crowded..not nice to walk at all..she pei mi go bugis gio cuz the jeans i wan at JP left 1 only and is not my size. zz! so manage to get it at Bugis gio. my grey skinny jeans. but now i need to go JP alter it myself. i wait till the sales is over and i will go early in the morning. -_-".

We had carrot cake before heading home. haha! the carrot cake i queue for like 1/2 hour. -_-". ta bao the yam paste home for my mum.

kz off to watch my show.

can 29th dun come? zz!

No comments :

Post a Comment