Tuesday, September 01, 2009

*edited*

on a damn big rain afternoon..

doing my photomontange at home..

faster finish and take a nap!! shiok! lol.

lab assessment down. left 1) photomontage 2) lab report

gogogo! it has been raining since i was in the lab la. flooding in ntu. -_-".

thanks to boy for helping mi fix my photoshop. if not i dunno how to do my assignment le. -_-". off to do my assignment! i cherish all tuesday cuz i only go school for few hours. hehe.

on the way home today saw army pple pasting the army open house thingy there at the interchance...my boy told mi he's going there this friday..

then i realise 7 years ago..i did went to this thing with esther..whahhahaa! omg right? sec 2 time. -_-". i went to find the photos and scan it in(olden days no digi cam)..anyway we went cuz of her fling..yup..her fling she know during her NDP days..yes the guy already in army..meaning at least 7-8 years older than us...lol...


Photobucket



Photobucket

since young already start to know angle to take picture so the picture got include handsome guys..lol..

Photobucket

2002..wth!! classic picture..

wed and thur is coming..the days i hate the most..especially thur..-_-"..

oh and last sat..while walking home from JP with boy..half way home, my slipers piak..yes cuz i trip over 1 very big stone..then i pull dao the strap of the slippers..so off it came out..lol..totally chui..try walking with it also cannot..-_-"..

my boy lend mi 1 side of his shoe. hehe. sweet of him. =). so he pratically walk 1 leg barefooted..and i got to help him see if there's any sharp objects or snails on the floor..he carry mi back from my lift to my home..lol..

No comments :

Post a Comment