Sunday, August 29, 2010

I believe many of them have seen the magnum commercial on tv, before movie start and etc.

I've never thought of eating it before cuz i also dunno why. Maybe i find the commercial too exaggerating.

The latest one is the magnum gold commercial. The woman bite it and transform to a queen the next moment. lol.

Mum bought 4 magnum ice cream at a go few days back. Cuz there's promotion. Buy 1 get 1 free.

I didn't know 1 magnum ice cream cost $3.90!

Photobucket

I also didn't know magnum got so many flavours. lol. i only clearly remember magnum gold. haha!

So when she bought it back, i decide to try magnum gold.

Photobucket

i was at home whole day. lol.


Photobucket

it don't looks gold at first. it blends in so well with my table colour. -_-".


Photobucket

when u start to eat it, the gold part becomes more and more obvious. Gold plated ice cream. I didn't know inside is vanilla. So overall the ice cream is not heaty at all. Only the outer layer is chocolate.

Photobucket

When there's like less than half, there's caramel coffee taste that blend in with the vanilla ice cream.

Overall not bad. Maybe thats y is $3.90. But i won't buy it if there's no offer too! lol. Go for cornetto or what is better. =).

On a side note: I've revamp my room(new dressing table in my room!!) + went for acupuncture due to my leg injury. update soon! tml school start!! damn it.

No comments :

Post a Comment